Growing a Mullet

maddog411

I want to grow a mullet. I keep hearing people tell me how redneck I will look but that's one reason I want to do it.:lol:

I have been "cutting" my own hair for about 10 years now, just but using a 3/8 - 1/2 gaurd and going over the whole thing. I'm at the point where I would normally give myself a haircut but I don't know how to go about just cutting the front short and letting the back grow. Any pointers? :beer:

No, what I mean is how do you make the "transition" from short to long....I think it would look bad to just use a gaurd over the front and not touch the back. I need some way to gradually let it get longer as I get to the back. I don't want some kind of stair step look.

awww.hairfinder.com_info_mullet.gif

No, what I mean is how do you make the "transition" from short to long....I think it would look bad to just use a gaurd over the front and not touch the back. I need some way to gradually let it get longer as I get to the back. I don't want some kind of stair step look.

Dude, your growing a mullet and your afraid if you dont cut it right it'll look bad?

Trust me man, thats the least of your worries...

Dude, your growing a mullet and your afraid if you dont cut it right it'll look bad?
Trust me man, thats the least of your worries...

BWAHAHAHA!

Um, just cut it. There is no transition. That was for the yuppie, preppie faggot wannabees.

It's real simple, even and 80's caveman can do it. Short on top and front and sides, let the back go.

Just pleeeeze don't do a rattail. That's a whole 'nuther thread!

Matt

whoah now...are you a girl? guard? transitition?

sounds like you are wanting a femullet? thats fer dykes. you want business in the front, not muff diver.

a good mullet either has a part, or a boufont.

Can we replace the feces icon with a MULLET icon, because I am no longer allowed to use the feces icon.

:bling:

Back