Gulches Easter Weekend

Paul

Dr 'Dre
Team Redneck is wheeling again.
Heading down 4-2 and camping till 4-4.
I'll be on campsite A.
I'm bringing my LS-1 powered rig, a shit ton of food and beer along with my i don't give a shit attitude.
Along with my main squeeze @Susan5679
Time to ride...
'Dre out.

We were planning on going this weekend for the Shitbox Challenge race but it got cancelled. I'll see if I can make it next wknd for a day at least. Gotta take the new ride out for a test run.

We were also planning on being there. Park closure this weekend screwed that up.

We were planning on going this weekend for the Shitbox Challenge race but it got cancelled. I'll see if I can make it next wknd for a day at least. Gotta take the new ride out for a test run.

Damn right you should come. Good place to test out the new rig and i owe you $40 to boot.
And i know that rig very well....

Oh I need some wheel time in the ghost and a test tow in the new tow pig.... Probably ride out Saturday morning for a day ride..... if I can get away!

I'll be there Friday if I get some floor coated in time. Gotta work FD Saturday so it will be a quick day trip for me.

I really want to go Saturday but Ghost needs some attention and the Race jeep has a shit tone of part that came in while I was on vacation in FL.... So I will likely be working at my shop instead. ;(

Back