Gulches Hill climb Shootout!

ghost

@marty79 here is your chance to show your stuff...

116710647_3403686939655571_5037299924991325610_n.jpg

Anyone going? I'm planing on going to watch and ride some.

116710647_3403686939655571_5037299924991325610_n.jpg

Anyone going? I'm planing on going to watch and ride some.
Lol I seen that. I wish I could go but cant tow that far right now with my suburban otherwise I would. Pretty sure I have the cracked head they had a TSB/recall on back then. Under heavy load (towing) burn/leaks coolant and will overheat. Just found this out recently. Thanks for sharing though

'Dre will be there around 4pm tomorrow. Camping till Sunday.
Not competing, but somebody has to be the crew chief for @TEAMBOOMHAUR!
Also known as @71chevytruckguy
Done hauled his ass to the emergency room before.
And will do it again if needed.
You'll have that, sometimes...

'Dre will be there around 4pm tomorrow. Camping till Sunday.
Not competing, but somebody has to be the crew chief for @TEAMBOOMHAUR!
Also known as @71chevytruckguy
Done hauled his ass to the emergency room before.
And will do it again if needed.
You'll have that, sometimes...

I’m bringing my crowd out Saturday to spectate. In for wrenching if it gets @71chevytruckguy paid... Be on the lookout for us.

Yall know my big ole white POS holler if you need help.... I should be there about 10 Saturday. Maybe before.

Always when I’m outta town. Bouncer is alive and in one peace to just sitting there wishing for a beating... have fun all. Lots of photos.

I seen all the videos of the event, pretty awesome stuff. I DEF want to go check it out, gotta get suburban fixed first.
As much as I would love to enter future events like this, my "stock jeep" on 40s and stock 1 Tons wouldn't stand a chance against the guys I seen running that....especially the one who launched 7ft in the air clearing the whole hill climb LMBO, props to him but nonetheless, yeah I don't see that ever happening.
Little rig like mine would only stand a chance against all them heavily built rigs if by luck (for me) they all rolled/flopped and gave me the chance to get ahead lol. Pretty awesome show they put on though!!

Also I took some video's. Are the only options to post here you tube and link? I'm not a video guy by the way, very limited knowledge.

Also I took some video's. Are the only options to post here you tube and link? I'm not a video guy by the way, very limited knowledge.
Easiest way is probably just upload to youtube and then post the link here.

Back