gumby shed a tear or 2...

Rich

Asshole at large
Damn man... I hope he enjoys it as much as you did..

DANG Mikey ! I can't believe ya actually sold it. I'm shocked ! LIke Yager said, ya got a seat when ya need it bro. ;)

JB

Mike - you KNOW you've always got a seat... Nicole won't be riding all summer (the jaw surgery), and I can always use a good trail bitch... :D

You ain't by yerself. Both Shortruck and Longtruck are gone as of last week and it wasn't easy. They're in the care of Chuck Edwards who also has his own 4x4 and general repair shop in Liberty and is the one who's done 4x4 work for decades, including most of the work on the two trucks in question.

On the one hand, I really hated to see 'em go, on the other hand, fawking good riddance. I had become extremely tired of trying to maintain two trucks with way over a 100K miles on each, especially the one with many thousands of off-road miles on it. Each time I get misty eyed, I think of all the money it was gonna cost me just to get both of 'em back into RELIABLE shape (forget upgrading 'em) and the misty eye syndrome immediately turns to tears of joy that they're gone. Since he's got his own business doing 4x4 work and mods and is an avid off-roader, they couldn't be in better hands.

PS: Chuck will be at Tellico with Shortruck this week for the old Smokey Trek reunion, so those attending shouldn't be surprised to see the truck with a new driver.

radioman said:
PS: Chuck will be at Tellico with Shortruck this week for the old Smokey Trek reunion, so those attending shouldn't be surprised to see the truck with a new driver.

I'll be there this weekend with him and Greg for the reunion ride. Last night (Wed) he said he bought short truck for his wife to drive. :lol: Gonna miss seeing you in Shorttruck, Bruce. I'll post pics when I get back.

JB

... except to say that Mikey's a dumbass! :flipoff2:

Back