H1 wheel centers and rock rings

Lurch830

messin' with sasquatch
Who out there offers H1 wheel centers and rock rings?
Not looking for anything fancy, just to fit my Nissan (6x5.5 - same as toyota and chevy pattern).

For an idea of what I want, I was looking at Trail Worthy Fab's pressed centers with the skull rock rings...I'd just like keep my $$$ local if possible

Also, any leads on PVC or similar run-flats would be appreciated!

TIA,
Brandon

I bought the centers from trailworthy fab. Carolina rockshop did my first four and had Carolina Truggies did my spare that I just got a few years later. Carolina Truggies gave me the option to have the rim cut on a lathe, and it looks very good. I had them do all 5 that way.

BroncoMan,
Educate me about having the rim cut on a lathe...what all is involved? what advantages does it have?

I am also interested in the cut down i have h1s and want to install some rings in the near future

Sent from deep space via Galaxy S 2

No, I don't have them on our website. Price would be comparable if not lower than everyone else's. I just need to draw them and cut them which is a pretty quick process.

This is what my rims used to look like. Sorry the pic is first pic is fuzzy.
awww.supermotors.net_getfile_601279_fullsize_dsc00890.jpg

awww.supermotors.net_getfile_588177_fullsize_dsc00854.jpg

This is what the rims look like now after Carolina Truggies smoothed the cut for me. I can tell the wheels are better balanced now, its amazing. The rims also have alignment washers, those are a must too.
awww.supermotors.net_getfile_911979_fullsize_1tf47swk2myqh.jpeg

awww.supermotors.net_getfile_911980_fullsize_1tf47swk2myqhf.jpeg

Bringing this thread back from the depths...
I ended up getting the rim stiffeners & wheel centers from MudPro and I'm getting close to tacking everything together. I'd like to make a jig of sorts to make welding the 2nd, 3rd, etc easier out of possibly the rotor/hub assembly and blocking it up to make them have 4.5" of backspacing to protect the hub/flanges. What all do I need to look for besides making sure the wheel & wheel center are in line with each other and are centered? Any tips, tricks or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
EDIT: Apparently crown & coke doesn't mix well with basic math, I'll be shooting for ~3.5" of backspacing.

Last edited:
I made a jig that i think is similar to what your wanting, i took a piece of 1/4 flat stock drill two holes then took 2 pieces of allthread ~6" long and put nuts on one end then cut two equal length and pieces of tubing 4" and put it on the back side of the wheel after the center and put the all thread through the lug holes and then tightened nuts down. Gave me 4" of back spacing and it worked well, if i can find i can bring it to 4wp if your gonna be there

I made a jig that i think is similar to what your wanting, i took a piece of 1/4 flat stock drill two holes then took 2 pieces of allthread ~6" long and put nuts on one end then cut two equal length and pieces of tubing 4" and put it on the back side of the wheel after the center and put the all thread through the lug holes and then tightened nuts down. Gave me 4" of back spacing and it worked well, if i can find i can bring it to 4wp if your gonna be there
I should be at 4WP, that'd be great if you could bring it. I was thinking of something along the same lines using the rotor/hub, coupling nuts, all-thread and jam nuts to 'fine tune' everything.

Ok ill look for it hopfully it didnt get scraped

Back