hahahhahah - for all you Duke Lovers :)

Yep the Heels have beaten Duke 4 out of the last 20 games. That's a real ass handing streak.

That being said, you got to love the rivalry. :beer:

DOOK SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNC beat dook at home and we will beat them again in the final of the ACC tourney this weekend. GO HEELS!!!!!!!! Watch out big dance here comes CAROLINA!!!!!

Most people in my office took thurs and friday off this week so they could see every second of the tourney. :) I took those days off because I will be there. HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

That's an awesome pic!!! Sheldon is sayin, "Damn!! That white boy's got hops!"

I think Shelden is staying as far back as possible to avoid a foul. He probably still got whistled for looking too hard at the golden boy.

I could care less about it
that's because you're not from here:flipoff2:

i know what you mean though, even having grown up in/around it all i still don't quite understand why some people get so worked up about it. especially the ones that flip out when their team loses, and are genuinely extremely upset/angry.

the WORST is the people that didn't even attend a school on tobacco rd. yet run their mouth, rant, rave, etc.

I didnt even see the game, I have no idea whats going on in that picture, im more of a fan of college football than basketball.

can someone give me the cliffnotes of the game so I can atleast pretend like I know?

basically, unc beat the hell out of and embarrassed duke. all game.

it was duke's last regular season game, and was also senior night which means alot of their parents were there.

oh, and it was at cameron indoor... rare occasion for duke to lose at home, especially that easily.

and hansbrough hit a nice 3 pointer, not sure if it was before or after the pic at the top. What a game!!!

Back