Heading to Uwharrie this weekend, questions.

ShowroomShine

The Detailing Jeeper
This will be my second time at Uwharrie, my first time we carried a stock Jeep JK on a Thursday and there were a grand total of 5 people there.

This time I'm carrying my lifted TJ on a Saturday. I know it will be packed, however I have a few newbie questions. What direction does everyone run the trails, clockwise or counter clockwise (or does it matter?). If I meet an oncoming rig on a trail, who has the right of way and what is the polite way to approach the situation.

I'm planning on staying off Daniel and sticking to the easier trails the first time round, so I hope those wont be *quite* as crowded.

Drop by and I will give you the map that Draider90 made. They are awesome and have mileage and difficulty ratings in color. We will be at the Double Parking lot from 11:00 til 3:30. This is a volunteer work weekend if you are interested in meeting some great people.

Hang out at Terry,s stand for a while and i garuntee you youll find someone of like wheeling style to go out with.
Jason is correct showroomshine, Hang out and it won't be long I'll intro you to somebody that will let you hang with them and you won't be alone if something happens. I'll be at the Outpost about 8:00 for breakfast, ask anybody at the Outpost where I am. Join my wife and I for breakfast. We'll be in the DP by 10:30.

Wish I could make it but all I have drivable is my civic lol

As far as right of way goes, i usually go by "the bigger vehicle or the bigger group get the right of way.". Within reason of course. If i come up on a deuce and a half, ill get out of the way since its easier for me, also for a newer vehicle if I can since it wont hurt my paint to scrape in the brush. If im in a group of 5 to 10 rigs though and we run into 3 rigs, its usually a lot easier for the three to find a spot to pull into.

I will be out there. Gotta try one of these dogs especially since my rig was sporting the sticker.
You have a "Your Hot Dog Guy!" sticker but never had one of my Dawgs! I find that confusing! LOLOLOL

Back