Heavy duty driveshaft

smittybronco4

Best place with reasonable price to get a driveshaft built. One end has a constant velocitie joint other end is standard. Need it beefy for my crawler that has a Sbf and a 4 speed on 40s.

You are lucky to be within earshot of two of the best in the country.

Dave @ Oliver's is great as is Tom at Carolina Driveline in Spartanburg sc.

What exactly are you looking for? I have a pair of 1350 CV shafts in the barn, one of them is a long slip.

What exactly are you looking for? I have a pair of 1350 CV shafts in the barn, one of them is a long slip.
The shaft I need is for the rear with a cv on one side with a standard joint in the slip yoke on the rearend side. I need it beefy

The shaft I need is for the rear with a cv on one side with a standard joint in the slip yoke on the rearend side. I need it beefy
Do you have access to any 3.5" dom?
it makes wicked driveshafts if you already have your end yokes.

Well my rear shaft right now is 1310s and I was gonna upgrade to 1350s when I do it

I have had Asheville powertrain and Carolina driveline both do shafts for me. I don't recommend Asheville powertrain, but I highly recommend Carolina driveline, quick turn around, good work, and good prices. I have never dealt with Oliver's so I can't give any advice there.

No other guys but Olivers will ever handle my shaft again!!

Seriously though, Dave is a great guy, has a great product at a great price and great service to tie it all together. My junk is a healthy LS on 43s and I have had Oliver's driveshafts in it for quite awhile now with no issues (a couple of times I honestly should have). I heard landing on them is bad...............

Give me a shout if we can help out. We do .250 wall shafts almost everyday. We can do 1350's in as little as 2" DOM, if needed.

As said you may be closer to Tom at CDL, can't say enough good things about that guy, they don't come any better.

Dave

Back