hello somewhat new here

49erRider

hey guys i'm somewhat new to the forum, i'm 18 live in charlotte have a sponsor and drive an 89 ramcharger. I'll post pics as soon as i get my lift and tires installed. Which by the way i'm in the south charlotte area so if there is anyone somewhat knowledgable that would be willing to work with me on a saturday or sunday i'd pay i'm not asking for you to give up a day but i'm just having a lot of problems getting it on. Well anyways if anyone wants to help cool if not i'll figure it out eventually. Just wanted to introduce myself and i've met a few of you but looking foward to getting to know others and wheeling with some of you. talk to yall later

Just let me know if we can help you out. We are on the south side of Charlotte as well.

Andy

yah man i would love to have yall help me out but unfortunatley i've already removed many of the parts and not sure if i can drive it over there. Im gonna try to see if anyone has a trailor i can use or just try to figure it out. I'll give yah a call soon.

Back