Help install lift kit near Raleigh

Robb3369

Rob Breault
I'm looking for someone to install a new 2.5 rubicon express lift kit on my 07 JKUS... I can help, but lack the airtools and lift/jacks to safely do it. Somewhere around Raleigh/Durham area would be great. Plan on ordering and getting lift in next week or so.

Thanks!

Awesome offer! Waiting on my new wheels/tires to arrive at local DT... I'm trying to sneak a lift into the equation and "blame it" on the 33" tires...

I'm looking at the Rubicon Express 2.5" Budget Boost Suspension System with Monotube Shocks after my nire wheels and tires show up next week.. The lift comes with all 4 springs, shocks, rear links, bump stops and the track bar relocation bracket. Just need to find a close by alignment shop so I limp over there and get things all lined up.

Ok, slight change... Lift kit has been ordered and it will actually be the Teraflex 2.5 with shocks instead of the Rubicon Express. Let the waiting game begin...

Big shout out to @jeepmedic (and his dad) for helping me put new lift on the Jeep...

Before:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409346091.796372.jpg

After:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409346115.078986.jpg

Headed there early this morning and drove the hell out of it...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409443953.631608.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409444033.425991.jpg

Now I need to replace the tire mount... Oops, backed into a small tree and cracked it good turning around at the top of Daniel. The spare sits about 2 inches away from the rubber mounts on the gate which allowed the spare to twist just enough to crack the mount right behind the bolt flange...

Now I need to replace the tire mount... Oops, backed into a small tree and cracked it good turning around at the top of Daniel. The spare sits about 2 inches away from the rubber mounts on the gate which allowed the spare to twist just enough to crack the mount right behind the bolt flange...

Is it weldable?

It's some kind of pot metal or something... I did a good job on it...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409599186.703046.jpg

But I got another one coming thanks to OH9JK... Will have to save pennies for a backup camera or just bungee the next door neighbors kid to the spare.

Jeep Looks great man, I have my old carrier you can have if you like.

Back