Hey cat people! (Gross picture warning)

jeepinmatt

..l.
Is this poop or puke? Found it freshly deposited in the basement where the cats come and go. I am guessing puke judging by the grass, pine needles, piece of foam, skink, and mole contained within. But it had a little bit of stank to it and the shape was rather turdly.
20220518_182345.jpg

I don't know whether to be impressed or concerned 🤷‍♂️

I hate you for even posting this picture! One reason why I got out of having a cat. My stepson once had a kitten. I noticed that it kept dragging his ass around on the carpet and licking at his butt too. So I picked him up and looked. He had about an inch of something red hanging out. So I pulled on it. It was the red casing that is around a ot of bologna. Tied to that was a string. Long story short, I pulled the red, and attached was about 4' of string. gross, yes, very! So my stepson was no longer allowed to play with this cat with a string!

You mean you actually like cats and don’t make them dodge .22s? j/k :laughing:
Mine keeps the mice, voles and any other small critters in check. He stays out all night hunting. I found a mouse head on my front porch a few days ago.

Mine keeps the mice, voles and any other small critters in check. He stays out all night hunting. I found a mouse head on my front porch a few days ago.
This is the best use for cats.

This is the best use for cats.
I would like yard cats, but then they become on car cats and then in pond cats. its a vicious cycle

I would like yard cats, but then they become on car cats and then in pond cats. its a vicious cycle

He is keeping the mice out of my truck.
MVIMG_20200901_195508.jpg

He is keeping the mice out of my truck.
View attachment 373024
yeah it all depends where you priorities lie.
A friend has has problems w/ mice chewing her wiring harness. Tried everything, kept up. Got a barn cat, it magically stopped.
I'm ok with some scratches on the roof if it solves that kind of problem.

(also, the car I care about has white paint, the ones I don't... a cat isn't going to diminish the finish any.

yeah it all depends where you priorities lie.
A friend has has problems w/ mice chewing her wiring harness. Tried everything, kept up. Got a barn cat, it magically stopped.
I'm ok with some scratches on the roof if it solves that kind of problem.

(also, the car I care about has white paint, the ones I don't... a cat isn't going to diminish the finish any.

Cat prints/scratches on a vehicle are the last thing I am worried about in life, LOL.

Back