Hey guys

reznory

DADFL
Just got a jeep grand cherokee a couple weeks ago, and looking for places that a stock WJ can handle. I'm planning on lift, tires, etc, but I still want to have some fun before all that. Anyone know of anything good within an hour or 2 of hickory/lenoir? I'm interested in learning all I can about off-roading, and joining a club. Anyone feel like meeting up somewhere and running a few trails? I am already addicted to Jeeps and off-roading. I've basically just done some fire roads up between brown mtn. and HWY 181 above morganton, but it was pretty fun and the views were great.

let me know if you find anything outside the local illegal trails in roadhiss im wanting to test my almost stock 70' cj5 and see how it does before a lift

brown mt is a good place to go, to get some good wheeling go to trail 4, 6, 8 there all wide enough for a jeep pm me il go with ya to show you around if you have never been.

richlands is legal... just stay on the road. it starts right past the little gas station on 321N about 5 miles from lenoir. take a right go to the gravel and cross the creek. it comes out between boone and blowing rock on 321 near the parkway

stock suspension and street tires ok for it? I went there and crossed the creek the other night, but didn't want to go farther at night without knowing anything about it.

yeah its ok ... i would go during the day.. also its always good to take another vechicle. cell phone service is sketcky. never know when something stupid is gonna break

richlands is legal... just stay on the road. it starts right past the little gas station on 321N about 5 miles from lenoir. take a right go to the gravel and cross the creek. it comes out between boone and blowing rock on 321 near the parkway
Legal even with all the private road and keep out signs?

not sure if brown is closed yet or not maybe at one time they were talking bout leavin it open. been to richlands never got into any trouble there is also a place down pass forest city lake houser atv or something like that.

Back