Holley clearance sale

Hokie_YJ

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered the same part. I was just about to take my cats off and punch them out because I didn't want to spend another $1000 or more on a cat pipe but for $225 I will replace them.

Wonder if there is a link anywhere to a non-EBAY page with all the items?
$22 universal cat converters is a steal!

EDIT: Go to Holley's website and click "deals"

EDIT EDIT: Here's this thing called a link that the boomers can't seem to copy and paste: Clearance (you're welcome everyone, love @jeepinmatt)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered the same part. I was just about to take my cats off and punch them out because I didn't want to spend another $1000 or more on a cat pipe but for $225 I will replace them.

You’re welcome. When I do my 3 link and ton swap my crossover pipe will have to be shortened to move the exhaust closer to the engine to clear the upper link. I figured it would be easier to start new with this than cutting up the old rusty stock pipe.
Wonder if there is a link anywhere to a non-EBAY page with all the items?
$22 universal cat converters is a steal!

EDIT: Go to Holley's website and click "deals"

EDIT EDIT: Here's this thing called a link that the boomers can't seem to copy and paste: Clearance (you're welcome everyone, love @jeepinmatt)
I posted the eBay link because it was an extra 20% off there versus the Holley site for some reason. I’m not sure if that’s true for everything or not, but it would be worth checking if you’re looking at something.

Dang, 2bbl 350cfm carb at $335.

that voiced out as Joe Dirt when I read that....

Joe Dirt GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Do they still bring decent money?
Dont know for sure,but its gotta be more than the junk man pays @6.50/100.Hang onto em till you find out.They are down right now but Id still say they are worth a little.

Dont know for sure,but its gotta be more than the junk man pays @6.50/100.Hang onto em till you find out.They are down right now but Id still say they are worth a little.
James Baker has a buyer that comes by his place from time to time.See if he can sell em for ya.

James Baker has a buyer that comes by his place from time to time.See if he can sell em for ya.
I’ll have to holler at him. I used to live 5 minutes from his shop, but we moved to Gray so I’m about 45 minutes away now.

I’ll have to holler at him. I used to live 5 minutes from his shop, but we moved to Gray so I’m about 45 minutes away now.
yeah its 45 plus for me.

Most I have sold lately to my buyer at the shop have been 40ish. Even the big gm were 75 I think. Definitely better than tossing them
Ive got 6/8 from mid eighty's ford trucks Ive junked.Im gonna pile em up and wait it out.Copper/brass is where its at right now.I piled mine up for a couple of years,caught the price up and cashed out.

Back