Home Cams and Security

I did upgrade from the 4ch to 8ch

It is a wired system. I've have a very irrational fear of wi-fi cameras getting hacked. At the time of installation we had a very weak home network at my house.

It was quite a lengthy install with pulling each cable. But, we have very good video and it has been rock solid. We have since upgraded our entire home network and I could have done a wifi based system.

The customer support was good. They will spend as much time on the phone with you as you need. I've installed these cameras before so I had all the tools and some experience so that helped as well.

If i were to do it again i would probably go with IP cameras and a POE switch. I have coaxial cables and power cables now. Pulling a single ethernet cable would probably be easier. Putting Cat6 ends is pretty straight forward with the right tools.

I will be adding 3 additional cameras soon.

screen shot

Attachments

• 5BE1BC20-42B4-421E-AB77-785F83C58607.png
    5BE1BC20-42B4-421E-AB77-785F83C58607.png
    745.5 KB · Views: 92
I have wired wisenet at my home and business and love them. I can pull them up on my phone and see whats going on when i need to. It also has a camera alert to my phone i can turn on when i want to and i don't have to pay monthly fees. I bought 10 camera package for $500.00 on amazon and i can add more cameras to each system. Wasn't to bad to put up at both places about a day each to install.
@LT1JEEP Do you have anymore description or a link to this product?

I bought my first set at Sam's Club for 550.00 and bought my second set off of amazon for 500.00 they are the same set up one was for my garage and the 2nd set i put at my house. They have them on amazon with 2 cameras to 12 camera sets you can look at. Some has better vision in the dark just look and read up you will find a set that suits your needs. I plan to add more cameras at my garage soon. You have to have internet at the place you have them to be able to alert you.

Back