hooptie wheelin'

Mr_DIY

check this out

0805766-R1-054-25A.jpg

apparently rims have gotten so big that they don't fit on the cars now you have to lift them to put on bigger rims.

is that HWY 70 in clayton?

yes... hwy 70 in clayton. Dwight Adams Motors :rolleyes:

as you can see I snapped that pic while rolling along in my Rollback (work) came out pretty good for a quick shot :beer:

cars like that make my head hurt

there are a few gangstas i see on tryon ever couple of days with 26" wheels under their buicks and caddies :rolleyes:

At what point do you/they just get rid of the tire and have just a chrome wheel? It dosn't seem like 1" of rubber is much different.

The really entertaining part is watching a POS like that hopscotch down the road.

Maintaining lane position seems to be a major challenge, every lil bump or dip in the road sends them dancing.

scary part is the car is forsale :rolleyes:

K

I guess even rappers, etc. are realizing the "in" thing to do is lift it. :D This is what we have known all along.

Hahahaha!!!!!

I live in DURHAM and we have 4 chevy caps like that over here. They are supposidly 2 of the biggest on the east coast. 1 is on 28's and this orange 1 is on 30's. He was at the car wash with me handwashing his custom paited car. It had a 6inch lift made from blocks and stuff I only got a quick glimpse and he was a interesting fellow. HUGE stereo and HUGE tv's and crazy gadgets inside his custom interior and very very very comfortable seats. PLUSH + BLING = BALLAR!!!!!!!!!!! :) LMAO!!!!!

krawler :driver:

On the other hand, at least those can go down the street without having to swerve around manhole covers... :lol:

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
He was at the car wash with me handwashing his custom paited car.

Why were you washing his car for him? :flipoff2:

No no no.... Hahaha. Nerf Bars... Hahaha :lol:

Edit: maybe we should show them the art of fender trimming, so their cars will not be so dang high.

have you guys ever looked under one of those..???

I stopped and checked one out in a shopping center once and man the entire things was all booty fab.. it was nuts.. I would never drive one of those unless they were built better then the one i saw..

good job on getting better pics......... It is SOLD I think.... not out there today.

who the F would buy that piece of turd :confused:

The BRIGHT Side...

At LEAST it Aint PINK!!!! :p

when I was a kid we used to have to just set the body of a car on a 4x4 chassis. :gitrdun:

Shoot now all they gotta do is weld some crap on a original 2by car.

dang kids, got it too easy now. :flipoff2:

Mr_DIY said:
good job on getting better pics......... It is SOLD I think.... not out there today.

who the F would buy that piece of turd :confused:
Someone who wants to put it back down where it oughtta be, I hope.

The sad part about that whole thing is that one half of one of those rims is worth more than the whole car!

Back