How do I join nc4x4 club

XJANdy

Just wondering how i join, is there a membership fee, if so how much, do yall do any type of community service or is it just wheelin' ? Just the normal questions.
Thanks
Andy

XJANdy said:
Just wondering how i join, is there a membership fee, if so how much, do yall do any type of community service or is it just wheelin' ? Just the normal questions.
Thanks
Andy

NC4x4 is a board where multiple clubs and individuals get together to meet, swap stories, swap parts, and plan events. CNC4x4 is the Central North Carolina 4x4 club, and is based out of the triangle area. You are welcome to join CNC, and it does have a membership and initiation fee. To join you will need to be sponsored by a member, and attend a few events.

For more information go to: http://cnc4x4.org/new_member_info.asp

There are also several other clubs that you should be aware of, Triad 4 Wheel Drive Association, Carolina Off-Road Extremists, and the Carolina TrailBlazers. These are the major players in the state. This area is the CNC public discussion area within the NC4x4 forum. CNC chose to have their area free for others to post, but other clubs have their own private meeting area within the larger NC4x4 board.

If you wish to learn more, about the other clubs, ask away, and someone from these clubs will likely tell you more about them.

Jason

hobie, got a question somehwat pertaining to your reply, what does a club have to do to have its own private area within the site? i'm a member of NCKrawlers and thought that it might come in handy sometime.

thanks
brandon

CNC4x4 is the Central North Carolina 4x4 club, and is based out of the triangle area. You are welcome to join CNC, and it does have a membership and initiation fee. To join you will need to be sponsored by a member, and attend a few events.

Don't for get about the hazing... :D

Back