How Is This Possible?

I've experienced that from East Coast Gear Supply too. They must use the same delivery system Santa uses!!

Same here. Ordered my steering on a Thursday at 2:30pm. Showed up that Friday. Love the customer service with them too!

I agree ECGS has amazing service and typically Saturday delivery costs more.

Just wait...Amazon is promising SAME DAY delivery

Excellent...they have ESP

Or maybe they have been stock piling all the stuff that I search for :rockon:

I hope you remembered to have them stick the u joints in the axles and not leave it up to you. As Jason and I discovered you will tweak more than your back if things dont go quite right. I will have to say ECGS are great to deal with and will support you to the end.

Yeah I cant say enough good things about ecgs,chase and the rest of the folks down there really got thier poop wired tight and shipping is amazing along with excellent customer service

Luckily they're only about a mile away from the house. As much as I'm in there for myself and a few friends, I'm on a first name basis with most the guys at ECGS. Great customer service and knowledge on just about any application!

They did it again! Ordered Monday just before lunch and had the parts at my house Tuesday. That's awesome.

Back