how much is my jeep worth

pimpin_jeep_xj

well i got a 95 jeep XJ with 138xxx miles on it still runs good drips small spot of oil every now and then, the body is in real good shape paint is fine only one small dent, it has 3in rough country lift, mickey thompson classic II's, 31 BFG all terrains, surco roof rack, four hella 500s, high lift jack, flowmasters with side pipes on both side the interior is almost perfect. and thats bout it so let me know about how much i could get out of it

my 95 is almost spotless in and out with a 4.5 and 33's, rack,bumper, sliders and etc.... a friend of mine is buying it next month when he gets back from the coast guard for 4k. it took along time to get that out of it. in most peoples eyes the max roof for 95's and down is 3500-4k. unless its built to the teeth. so i would say $3500 but with that low of miles i would keep it.

!

well i got a 95 jeep XJ with 138xxx miles on it still runs good drips small spot of oil every now and then, the body is in real good shape paint is fine only one small dent, it has 3in rough country lift, mickey thompson classic II's, 31 BFG all terrains, surco roof rack, four hella 500s, high lift jack, flowmasters with side pipes on both side the interior is almost perfect. and thats bout it so let me know about how much i could get out of it

i've seen this jeep in person, looks very nice! i would say $3500ish. what are you doing with the tires i sold you?

i still got them i havent put them on yet cause im still saving to get some 15x10 rims

Back