HUGE shoutout to ECGS and Trail Gear

Stuntman Autoworks

Instigator of things
I bought a Trail Gear full hydro kit from ECGS January of this year, at an awesome price I should add. Not long after getting it I had Marsfab install the cylinder and orbital for me, but fast forward to this week and I had to install the pump and bracket to make sure of clearance for where I wanted to mount my reservoir and wouldn't you know its a pump and bracket for a 4cyl not the V6 that I have. I did order the V6 kit and the paperwork says thats what they shipped. I just had to make a call to Chase at ECGS and explain what happened, he said he'd take care of it. Just a couple hours later I get a call from Trail Gear and he says they have been talking with Chase and they are shipping out the V6 kit today express delivery and asked that I box everything up in my wrong kit, except the ram, orbital and mounts that go with those parts, put the box on my porch and the ups man will pick it up within the next 3 days to ship it back to them. Awesome customer service the problem was solved in 1 day and with only 1 phone call recommend either of these vendors to anyone.

can't even get a return call when i call.they must not like my money

Maybe not, just kidding but seeing as busy as they are I can see how a message gets missed. Most people actually needing something will call back.

can't even get a return call when i call.they must not like my money

Is this referring to us or TG. What is your Name and phone number. We are pretty good about returning all phone calls.

Heck ya ECGS is great to deal with. Needed some thirds done pretty quick and they get them done in a fast turn around time.

Back