I just scored a nice piece of metal laying in the road.

spraypaintman

It was laying in the road in front of my office. It's at least 1/4" thick x 3" x 5ft long. You know you are a metal head when you park your truck at the stop light to get out and pick up a piece of metal!!! :D :D

spraypaintman said:
It was laying in the road in front of my office. It's at least 1/4" thick x 3" x 5ft long. You know you are a metal head when you park your truck at the stop light to get out and pick up a piece of metal!!! :D :D

FOX 8 News: A tall shady looking fella stopping to pick something up in the road causes a 15 car pileup. I hope the metal was worth it! :D

Yep, I'm going to be on the 5:00 news!!! My hands were a nice rusty orange color after I picked it up!!! But it was worth it!! :D Luckily no one was behind me at the light.

awww.clicksmilies.com_s0105_travesmilies_smilie_earlybronco.gif

damn, you lucky bastid...

Yep, it probably did fall off the DH griffin truck. They go by my office all of the time. Probably use it for diff guards. I measured the piece and it is 1/4" x 2.5" x 6'6" tall!!!! It's taller than ME!

I swear... All I did was read the title of this thread and I knew.. that could only be Noah.... looked at user name... yep.... that muthaf*&%&()..... You know what this means don't you? it means you're gonna have to think up something to do with it and your Jeep is gonna spend anothe .5 year in the garage.. :grin:

I found a trailer hitch ball yesterday

Back