I need a lift:

twistedjeepster

Just another American with a gun!
I am in need of a lift for my 98 Cherokee for a couple of reasons. 1) the upper control arms are hitting my tranny lines (don't ask me how or why, I just replaced both and the control arms are to blame). 2) I have a set of 31's with rims that I will be using since they are still in good shape minus some rock scars. I am on a strict budget and won't be getting the lift until I get taxes back and I want to have 3"-3.5" so I can go crawling when I can but also keep it a DD. Any information is greatly appreciated, I'm not new to the sport but have been out of it for some time and haven't kept up with any of the manufactures.

Thanks in advance

Check out Rides of Conover 828-465-3800. Brandon and his guys do great work and have great prices. They will be glad to give you some prices!

X2

I am kind of in the same situation, I am lifting my wife's 99 XJ sport. She will use it as a weekend DD/Grocery Getter/ Mall Crawler. And I might steal it on the weekend for a light trail rig.:burnout: I think I am going to go with the RE 3.5" Super Ride Kit. The only down side is, it dosen't come with shocks. So, I took some used tires and wheels to Galloway's and traded for some shocks.

Can't really help on the rubbing of the control arms, but this is my plan.

Just my .02...:beer:

I'll check out rides of conover and see what they can do. I'm looking for actual spring packs instead of add-a-leafs, but, it all comes down to price. I looked at the RE 3.5 and that is at the very top end of my budget and rough country has a kit for 255.99 with shocks. I just found that one today, but I really want to try to stay local to save the shipping cost.

Thanks for the advice keep it comin.

ive got 2",3" and 4.5" in stock in several different choices( spacers springs shackles blocks add a leafs ect).

Back