I need a ORI guru...

Paul

Dr 'Dre
My struts are the older ST design. Fronts were upgraded to STX by the factory a few years ago.
One of my rear struts blew out the lower seals and i lost dampening on that side. No biggie, their old.
I have all the factory parts needed to rebuild them to STX status, including the fork oil.
The problem is that I'm unsure of my skills to rebuild them. Watching the Jensen brothers videos has only reinforced this feeling.
Since the suspension on my rig works perfectly for me, i'm scared to screw this up!

If you can rebuild them for me, i'll bring them to you and pay cash.
Also included is a one night stand with @Ron at a motel of your choice.

All BS aside, if you can help me out let know.
Thanks!
Paul...

How far are you from Chattanooga?

Dave went through his when he ran them....." I think ", I know for a fact he had his triple by-pass and coil overs in a million pieces and reworked them. He may or may not be interested but its worth a call to Olivers's to find out.

He will be straight with you regardless.

I would love to dive into them since its what I want to run, but it would be open heart surgery guided by University-Tube for me.

When my ORIs need work (dread that day) I’ll be shipping them off somewhere.

Send it to Jensen Bros ?
They are backed up 3 months in the shop.
Great people though!

I think @Mac5005 has done them but he is on the wrong side of the state from you
Driving to get my stuff right doesn't skeer me, LOL!
How far are you from Chattanooga?
5 hours
Dave went through his when he ran them....." I think ", I know for a fact he had his triple by-pass and coil overs in a million pieces and reworked them. He may or may not be interested but its worth a call to Olivers's to find out.

He will be straight with you regardless.

I would love to dive into them since its what I want to run, but it would be open heart surgery guided by University-Tube for me.
I haven't talked to him in a few years. Thanks for the lead.
When my ORIs need work (dread that day) I’ll be shipping them off somewhere.
I've got a hookup with a engineer at ORI.
'Dre is most likely heading to Bowden Ga this week..

I forgot to update this thread, getting old sucks ya know. But it has a happy ending.
2 weeks before the Dixie Run i called ORI and begged.
The lady i talked to said we only do service work on Wednesdays and we are booked up 8 weeks out.
(this was a Monday)
"But let me ask the guys if???"

Pulled my struts that night and hauled ass to Bowden Ga the next day after work.
Stayed the night at some weird ass motel.
At 1300 hrs on Wednesday my struts were not only fixed, but upgraded to current STX standards.
Shafts were bent, caps fawked, the only thing reused was the upper cylinder.

Her name is
Mrs. Shannon Poe
Off Road Innovations Inc.
Rockstar!

That's awesome. I heard that their service was great. Hoping I do not need them for a long time with mine (low-mileage STX 12" on the front) but time will tell.

Back