I need a...

Futbalfantic

Brake line flaring tool. I should only need it for a day. Anyone willing to let me borrow one or I could give you :beer: money. (I would by it but underage)

FLARE

Why don't you just go buy one, they are not expensive.

Thanks rockmafia. I didn't realize that. Larry I'm too cheap to buy one. I've already had to buy a one time use tool twice.

I've already had to buy a one time use tool twice.

Consider it insurance...since you have the tool to do it again...you'll NEVER need it!

Matt

If your using steel line, to do it correctly you need a double flaring tool. You only single flare stainless lines.

I carry my double flare kit with me on the trail.That and the rest of my junk fills up my tool box mounted on the back of my Willys.

Double up on the size die you'd use the most, that is if you end up using this more than once. Its easy to f-up and bread the nippls off the die. The autoparts stores should sell spares.

Double up on the size die you'd use the most, that is if you end up using this more than once. Its easy to f-up and bread the nippls off the die. The autoparts stores should sell spares.
I usally keep a couple spare 3/16 adaptors, I lose the damn things all the time.

Back