I reccomend Ruffstuff Specialties for everything.

Mac5005

Just got off the phone with Dan, hes a great guy. Gave me a discount for Nc4x4, was an awesome conversation, and a great transaction....I definitely reccomend him for anything.

Check him out he is Gravel Maker on here.

Dan Fredrickson
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com
Your Fabrication Parts Source
Register on our website for member Specials & Free Stickers!

-Scott

X2 - Dan is a great person. He will go out of his way to make sure what you have is right.

I bought front and rear u-bolt flip kits from him. These things are beefy! I`ve also talked to him 2 or 3 times. Great guy that will take his time to chat with you.

x3... i have purchased many things from him... he even called me within 5 mins after one order to make sure that it was exactly what i was wanting to order, and offered to custom alter the product if it wasnt exactly what I needed....

x4......he just called me back to make sure he was sending me exactly what i wanted in my order.....thats professional service....wish everyone was that committed, it would save alot of time and frustration when you orer something and get teh wrong thing

Thanks for the post, i may be ordering some things soon that i could get from anywhere, but i will be sure to give him my business, sounds like a stand up guy

x101.. The brackets saved me a bunch of time, beefy as hell, and he REALLY stepped up to the plate to fix a shipping error...

here is a pic of the 8.8 cover

attachment.php

Back