If'n your account is broken

shawn

running dog lackey of the oppressor class
Administrator
I fixed a bunch of server issues tonight, including the bounce email handler. If you suddenly can't post or have other restrictions on your account, this might be why. I saw a bunch of people (@ghost, @Chris_M @ihaterice, @77GreenMachine, etc) in that list.

Post here or send me a message from the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the screen and I'll see what I can do to help.

When I first logged in I could not do anything. I had to re-verify my email. An email appeared and before I could click it it disappeared. I've never been able to receive email notification from NC4X4. Maybe you fixed it.

When I first logged in I could not do anything. I had to re-verify my email. An email appeared and before I could click it it disappeared. I've never been able to receive email notification from NC4X4. Maybe you fixed it.
Did you change your email address in your profile to something else (instead of the Fulmer address)? You had an issue with Office 365 rejecting emails from NC4x4 as spam. It was beyond just putting them in a junk folder - your side was just flat out rejecting them. I tried to get set up as a trusted sender, but not sure if that was successful or not.

Whatever you did fixed it. I just re-verify my email. I now get emails.

Excellent. Let me know if that changes

Did you change your email address in your profile to something else (instead of the Fulmer address)? You had an issue with Office 365 rejecting emails from NC4x4 as spam. It was beyond just putting them in a junk folder - your side was just flat out rejecting them. I tried to get set up as a trusted sender, but not sure if that was successful or not.
Dang, I’m impressed with the effort you put in to that!

I reverified as well and all is good.

Back