IH Fabrication and Parts

Pleil

If anyone is looking for custom fabricated parts or have ideas for something they would like made a friend and I are ready to do it. Together we have about 20 years experience welding/fabricating and recently re-certified, and can give fair prices. In the past we have done and can do soa, reverse shackle kits, cut and turn your front axle for proper caster. Parts we can/have made but not limited to: bumpers, floors, crossmembers, rockers, straight steer brace, power steering box stiffner, "z" bar draglink, shackles, reverse shackle kits, for scouts with a spring over we have e-brake relocator tabs, lengthen driveshafts, u-bolt plates, seat pans, sway bars, and the list goes on. I also have scout parts that can be sold.

I am trying to get something going on the East coast for scout parts and fabrication etc. We have a small shop right now and are trying to get things rolling. I can and will post pics if wanted or needed of the stuff we have done that I still have.

If any one has any questions, thoughts, comments, or anything please feel free contact me.

Eric Pleil
(860) 201-3433
ericpleil@yahoo.com

Have you read the rules in this section?

Yellow diamond perhaps?

Back