I'm a Daddy!!!

spraypaintman

He weighs 8lbs 12oz, 21.5" long & born on Aug 30. He has big feet big hands and a big head. :)

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_jon.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_jonathan.jpg

:) :)

Thanks, yeah I kept my weight down. :D He is a strong boy, he can allready roll to his side and pick up his head for a few seconds and turn it!! I'll have him wrenching in no time!

Future Center for the Carolina Panthers... :D

Congrats!

Speaking of panthers, I see you also have a cat or two. How does he/she get along with the new arrival so far?

Thanks. Yep we have two cats. They don't quite know what to think of him yet. One of them was getting curious so I let her get close to sniff things out. At night we keep them out of his room for safety purposes.

Yes...and finishing the jeep up SOON so you can take the boy for a ride...son...this is a JEEP and JEEP is good...

Grats dude

Sam

Nice I gotta get your kids to teach my kid how to do that. He'll be wrenching in no time! :D

Noah, Congrats man! Great looking boy ya got there! Oh and tell th missis she did good too LOL
Word of advice................Start now finding and buying him tools. Christmas sales at sears, pawn shops, and so on. Once he gets to the point where he is wrenching, it'll help you both out.

Congratulations !!

SALUTE TO THE PROUD PAPA :beer:

& THE JUNIOR JEEPER :driver:

Thanks guys! Chip, I like your tool idea a lot!!! :D

Just got back from the baby doc and the boy is doing great. He grew 3/8" and gained some weight!

Congrats man. Kids are sooo much fun. (And about that much work too). Mine just took his first steps yesterday! Tomarrow he will be driving... Enjoy!

hey man your sorry brother in law told me he arrived congrats man.

Thanks guys, he peed all over the place this weekend! Took his diaper off to change him and that thing hosed everything down! LOL :D Kinda like when you let go of the garden hose and it flys all over. I wrenched a little this weekend. Replaced a bent pulley & sold some jeep parts. Luckily my parents live in town so they can watch him when needed. They have not turned us down yet. Can't wait until he can help wrench some.

Hey, a washcloth is a good thing to have on the changing table to cover up the gun. ;)

That's a good idea. I've been using a little wipey. But he usually kicks that off.

Yep, been real busy. :D I just left you a voicemail.

Noah

Back