Important: Do you know this kid?

scarface

I wasn't going to say anything but my wifes best friend called me about an hour ago and said that some kid in a Red 4runner tried to run her over Saturday in Charlotte on Beatties ford road. She drives a little green TJ, and this boy had the balls to swerve and tailgate her for a few miles she said.

It was a young white male driving a jacked up old body 4Runner with something on the windshield. She said she could not even see his face most of the time he was to close.

If anyone knows this little shit let me know.

You know drinking on the trail is very disgraceful, but being that aggresive in a lifted rig is stupid. This girl is closer to me than most of my family, if something would have happened...did i mention her fiance is at Twenty Nine Palms training to go to Irag

Somebody has to know this kid, I am not going to act on impulse and show up at his house and beat his ass right away, but i will have a chat with his mom and dad or the police, which ever will get the point across better.

Shane

Not to play devil's advocate, but I've had a woman call the police on me after I passed her on a dark 2-lane highway, in a legal passing zone, doing 55, in a guess what? 55 zone. She had just pulled out from a driveway or something, so I just used the passing zone to pass her instead of having to hit the brakes to match her 25 mph speed. She then laid her high beams on for the next mile... I slowed down to let her pass...she stayed behind me. I slowed to 25 - she stayed behind me. I stopped. she stopped. Finally, I said to hell with it, and hi-tailed it outta there...

She was irate when she caught to me at a gas station, saying how I scared the hell out of her, "burned out" after stopping (this was before the power mods - not gonna happen), blah blah blah, all the while her little fat zit faced white trash daughter was saying how I was going to jail, blah blah. When I asked her "why did you try to blind me with your high beams for over a mile?" She only said "You scared the hell out of me" :rolleyes:

Once the police arrived, I calmly explained what went on, and she was instructed to leave.

All I'm saying - The other side of the story would be a good to hear before you go hauling off and beating some kid, or even accusing him of anything...

Rich said:
Not to play devil's advocate, but I've had a woman call the police on me after I passed her on a dark 2-lane highway, in a legal passing zone, doing 55, in a guess what? 55 zone. She had just pulled out from a driveway or something, so I just used the passing zone to pass her instead of having to hit the brakes to match her 25 mph speed. She then laid her high beams on for the next mile... I slowed down to let her pass...she stayed behind me. I slowed to 25 - she stayed behind me. I stopped. she stopped. Finally, I said to hell with it, and hi-tailed it outta there...

She was irate when she caught to me at a gas station, saying how I scared the hell out of her, "burned out" after stopping (this was before the power mods - not gonna happen), blah blah blah, all the while her little fat zit faced white trash daughter was saying how I was going to jail, blah blah. When I asked her "why did you try to blind me with your high beams for over a mile?" She only said "You scared the hell out of me" :rolleyes:

Once the police arrived, I calmly explained what went on, and she was instructed to leave.

All I'm saying - The other side of the story would be a good to hear before you go hauling off and beating some kid, or even accusing him of anything...

Rich,

She thought you were a terrorist pumping deadly fumes into the air with your loud oil burning Goat... :lol:

Maybe the girl in the TJ and the kid in the 4-Runner both over reacted like the two women in Rich's story?

Fish

Rich said:

Not to play Devil's advocate either, but I have had this happen to me too. Except the idiot was driving a riced out honda, said she "broke a rim" because I ran her off of the road passing her, ended up charged with reckless driving. Eventually I decided it would be better to pay for the stupid "$600" 19" rim than risk a reckless. (who is the judge going to believe, me or a 21 year old girl who can cry on demand)

Back