Injector/pump shop

hoop

openin a can o' Hoopass
Looking for a reliable injector rebuilder for a set of mechanical Cummins injectors.....Anybody?

what year & is it for a 4bt or 6bt ??

According to the Reman tag- 1999/ 4btA / injector # 3802330-px. In a perfect world I would like to have them "reconditioned" and add 20hp to each. Found someone in Tennessee to do it but his turnaround is 2 weeks and I'm looking @ $87.00 per injector. I can buy new for $112.00 per but those are stock hp.

Last edited:
Hoop...dude...Contagious Diesel and don't look back. Lee is the man. I've gotten two sets of injectors from him and they're freaking awesome. He helped me out big time and made me exactly what I wanted. I talked with Lee, but Matt is a great guy too.

Matt - 920-382-3312
Lee - 920-517-1247

They may be in Wisconsin, but it's worth the few days wait. They can do whatever your little heart desires! They're really quick about shipping stuff, swapping cores, and refunding the core charge. Call them up!

Locally you don't have many options but Olee at power by Poole can pop test them. We use scheid for our Cummins injectors for the most part. Weston also builds a mean injector if you can get him to do anything lol

Thanks for the help Y'all.

Back