Insurance

GubNi

8 lug disc brakes?
Does anyone have a truck with more than 4" of lift that's insured? Does your insurance company know it has that much lift? I called around today and asked if they would insure a truck with 6" suspsension lift and they all said no. I use this truck off road once a month and it gets about 1000 miles per year. Any help will be appreciated.

I have farm tags on my 6 inch lifted truck. We use Chubb insurance group, I have always have lifted truck insured through them farm tags or not. In NC I have really never told them either, I don't know if you have to in TN or not.

Been with geico for awhile, never told them the truck was lifted, got in an accident a few years ago, when the adjuster came and looked at the truck he never gave me any problems, looked at it like it was a normal truck.

In NC im pretty sure the insurance companies, at least the ones i've heard about and dealt with, don't care. The only situation I've found they have problems with modifications is if the mod caused the accident. Such as if you bought a v-6 mustang, then dropped in a 350, blew it and ended up crashing into somebody while doing 135 mph. The insurance company would be reluctant to give you a dime, even with full coverage.

Back