intervention

1stgenxxx

Anyone remember a tv show where a person's family would call in a crew to finish one project. That person would have to give up multiple projects to finish one nice one....I need that in my life.

I'd give up a few to have my 78 in it's full glory!

Anyone know the name of the TV show?

Mildly disappointed. I thought this was gonna be a thread about an intervention for our buddy @braxton357 and his addictions.

Well the concept is good but if strangers tried to take our treasures we would probably tell them to F off.

Besides, my hobby isn't finishing projects. My hobby is starting projects. Evidently, I don't give a damn if they never get finished. (Few do).

I dumped two projects & still have made little progress on the Catalina or Sub.
If prices stay stupid, I may actually sell the Sub & dump it all into the Cat.

I think the answer to the original question is "extreme car hoarders" ....apparently it was also initially called "lords of the car hoards"

Premise of the show is two guys find hoarders of classic iron and liquidate the entire car collection for the hoarder and finish up his most prized article from their empire of dirt.

They can take care of my intervention at the same time.

CYJ - lots
CJ5 - engine swap
87 Sierra - rebuild tbi and fuel system to start with.
06 450 - make it fucking run
02 450 - Timesert two cylinders, tires
TW20 - windshield, rebuild remote valves, new exhaust pipe, paint, interior…someday convert from band style to hub style duals.
555 Backhoe - rats nest of wiring, tires, cosmetic stuff, re-hose most of the machine

They can take care of my intervention at the same time.

CYJ - lots
CJ5 - engine swap
87 Sierra - rebuild tbi and fuel system to start with.
06 450 - make it fucking run
02 450 - Timesert two cylinders, tires
TW20 - windshield, rebuild remote valves, new exhaust pipe, paint, interior…someday convert from band style to hub style duals.
555 Backhoe - rats nest of wiring, tires, cosmetic stuff, re-hose most of the machine
Whats up with 02 450? 4 sale?

Back