Introduction.

slravene

Hey all. Ive been lurking here for a while, but just now am begining to post. My name is Lee Ravenel, I am a sophmore at NC State and im from Charlotte. I drive a (gonna catch hell for this... :smokin: ) an Exploder with some mods (~5", 33s, Locked, various other small doodads...) I've been wheeling with a few guys from here before as well as i attended the DPG event (didnt put my junk in the woods though for obvious reasons). Just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to possibly wheeling with more of you in the future.

Cool man hollar at me if you see me some time round campus, I'm the one with the Black lifted Z71 w/ flames down the side thats really loud, lol. Also a Sophmore. You don't happen to drive a green xploder w/ at's do you? With a prerunner bar on the front perhaps? I'm also from back near Charlotte too, Mooresville's where its at :beer:

yea, thats mine. Its been changed a bit though...sold the bumper (Im building a stronger one to hold a winch) and ive got 33s on it now. I think i actually saw you today on Cates (at like 7ish)....

I have taken my truck up there twice however at this point the truck is retired althou everyonce and a while I'll do a dougnut or run thoru an oversized mud puddle cause It makes me look cool :driver: , lol anyway fer now I just coordinate the stuff and take the pics until i get one or another of my projects done. Hit me on AIM sometime at jrraw23

Back