Is anyone heading east??

ryanc350

I am trying to purchase some bumpers from a guy up here that is from morganton except for i live in wilson, I was wondering if anyone is heading to the beach or anywhere closer to raliegh area? that could maybe pick them up from him and make a few bucks by bringing them this way? thanks

where exactly is wilson and how much are you wanting for a trip to near where youre at? lol i might be able to take care of that here soon

wilson is about an 40 mins. from raleigh and about 40 mins. from greenville. depending on which way you head to the beach, you will go rite by wilson, if you hit 70 and go to the beach you will run through golsboro which is about 30 mins, from wilson...idk you tell me a price you are wanting and i will tell you if i can do it? i will have to talk about the price of the bumpers alil bit with the owner to see.

depending on how big and when, If you can get the bumpers to Raleigh I am in Raleigh and Wilson all the time ( shop is in Wilson, all my customers are in Ral, Fuquay, Apex, even Sanford.
I'm all over the area in a weeks time (600 miles a week on average)

If you can get it to the Raleigh area and I can meet someone I can get 'em to Wilson, only caveat is if they are really heavy, I don't have a lot of room for something real large and bulky in the van.

Kevin

Back