ISO engine shop Raleigh

Oh, ok. That makes a lot more sense. I think it would be pretty rare to find a local small-time engine rebuilder with ISO-9001 certification. I was a little confused about that.

No personal experience, but lots of old school awesome looking through the store front windows at Boyettes. I just walked by their place after dinner at the pit tonight.

I hope they can stay in business as that area sees more and more big investments.

Boyettes is an AWESOME old school engine machine shop, walk in and the original wooden floor is creaking below you. it's awesome. ( the really important equipment has it's own concrete foundation built under it, the machine you see in the front window is crank balancing and truing machine)

I take cylinder heads to them fairly often, they resurfaced my own heads for my 4Runner last year. they have quite a race community following as well.

stop in and talk to them, real nice guys to deal with, but if you don't know what you want, they may not have time for you.

I've heard some good stuff about Steve Ashworth Performance in Fuqua Varina as well, but no personal experience

Back