I've got my jeeps... he's got..

Zacsquatch

TRANSFORMERS!!!!! Haha.. I just had to get a dufus for a roomy... Watches star trek until 2 am, him and his g/f buy these for each other... Plays WOW and some starship game allll day... wouldnt be suprised if he has a couple black trenchcoats..
ai55.photobucket.com_albums_g155_zac_squatch_transformer2.jpg

ai55.photobucket.com_albums_g155_zac_squatch_transformers.jpg

:rolleyes::shaking:

well when your buying little plastic toys i guess It wouldnt.

maybe he has the upper hand here?

Hahaha. No really, thats for sure a sketchy room mate. Rearrange those transformers and see if he freaks.

I'm gonna put them into sexual positions and see if he'll explode.. Also thought about buyin one and smashing it on the floor and take away the good one, lol..

zach , wtf ? post a pic of your roomy and his chik .
you got that jeep still together ?

buy one and swap it out with his after you glue all the moving parts, haha

Yeah man, blue jeeps pretty much stripped..
what you gonna do with the blue one after its stripped ?
i can haul it off for you. your roomy dont look like no ninja :lol:

Dude, she looks like she's about 14.

And BTW, for those of us that are from the MS-DOS age, Transformers are actually pretty cool... but only the old die-cast ones with lots of sharp edges and rusty joints.

my 2 cents, be nice to him. give the guy a chance, you are being mean and judgmental.

i know this doesn't sound like the chuck you all know, but it's how i am in real life. i bet you could both learn alot from each other. invite him to a party man, you might make a lifelong friend. shit, take him wheeling one day.

tell him he can wear his cape.

seriously, if he did some asshole roomate shit come on here and vent/bash him, but don't come on here bashing the guy for his hobbies and quirks. you think he put pictures of your jeep up on the star trek forum?

I haven't been mean to him a bit, we get along alright but man does he get annoying. He don't drink ,spit or smoke so a party is out... and when I get my damn motor mount bolts pulled out of my block we/ll see about wheeling.

He did call me bluegrass "stupid ass music"...

Back