James Stewart arrested

I always wondered what 'super stars' are thinking when they do something like this, I mean really, what do they have to gain? Only thing I can think of is they think they're above the law or since they have 'everything' the thrill of getting caught entices them. What's worse is, with his money and lawyers, he'll get a slap on the wrist.

That doesn't even sound like any fun in the first place....

That doesn't even sound like any fun in the first place....

Look here Meow. Meow do you know the reason i stopped you?
that would make it worth it!

I've watched his TV show a few times, and I get the vibe he never had any fun as a kid or teenager. His dad is 100% business. His parents seem to have sheltered him. Maybe he is just now getting some freedom and cutting up.

I've watched his TV show a few times, and I get the vibe he never had any fun as a kid or teenager. His dad is 100% business. His parents seem to have sheltered him. Maybe he is just now getting some freedom and cutting up.

While I under the sentiment of that statement, I only ever hear it when someone screws up. To which I say, learn from other people's mistakes, they're not trying to be a kill joy, they're trying to enlighten. I really don't think people HAVE to be young and dumb...sure make mistakes as you mature, but it is tough to understand that concept when you're too immature to grasp it. And as we can see, look at where this guy got with the support and direction from his family, and now look what happened. Some folks just can't handle freedom.

Another article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/27353492/detail.html

The truck he was driving when he pulled over the cops, lol.

awww.n_fab.com_ecom_images_news_28.1855.800x600.IMG_0235.JPG

Watch the video in the link I just posted. He might not get his truck back.

In some ways this blows my mind, but for some reason I'm not at all surprised. I've never really been a fan of his, but he's undeniably fast when he's not on the ground. Apparently his moments of stupid carry over off the track too, and while it happens to everyone, he picked a felony...

Back