[Jan 31, 2015] UORTC 4WD - 202 Class (Uwharrie, NC)

Scott@BigCreek

BigCreek.rocks
4WD - 202 Class Saturday January 31, 2015 at Big Creek and a 200 acre Military Training Facility!

Hello to those wanting to know more and learn new skills in the 4WD arena!

A rare class, one that will require a person with a need for adventure and a well prepared 4WD! This class is for a select group, those that have either been through our 4WD-101 class or have a proven history of 4WD experience! This class will require stamina, physical ability and a fully equipped 4WD with a winch in excellent shape too. This class is for the person who says, "I want to make it up that even if I have to winch!" This is a hands-on class. This is a driving, getting your hands and boots dirty class. This is about getting yours and everyone's vehicle through and back out safely -no matter what! A FULL -10 to 12 hour day!

Passenger minimum age of 9. Passenger price reduced to $100.00.

- Safety Brief/Pre-Ride-Gear Check/Pre-Rigging
- Participate in an actual 'Rollover' Recovery/Advanced Tire Repair/Advanced Hi-Lift Jack
- Advanced Trail Drive
- Box Lunch (included in price) - provided by Eldorado Outpost
- Field Expedient Repair and Recovery Calculations
- Trail Drive ‘Quest’
- Culmination Exercise
- After Action/Completion Materials/Dismiss Class

Teamwork, Camaraderie and FUN!

You will learn and use advanced recovery techniques. I'm talking about actually having to use these to get your 4WD through!

This will take place at UORTC's Big Creek - Advanced Skills Training Grounds! and a 200 acre Military Training Facility.

$299.00 per person. 10 vehicles max!

Last edited:
You must pre-pay via check, credit card or PayPal. Preferred payment is by check. Please mail to: UORTC, 4026 NC Highway 109 North, Uwharrie, NC 27371. Put on memo line -class and date your paying for. I will mail you a receipt and thank you letter with more information. One week prior to your class you will receive a detailed informational email. If paying by PayPal, please use my email address Uwharrie4w@aol.com to pay. If paying by credit card call me. Contact Scott Fields at 336-906-1644 or Uwharrie4w@aol.com , with any questions. I will need your email, telephone number, mailing address and vehicle make and model. I can provide you with a 4WD for the class at an extra cost.

This class is awesome, much more technical wheeling with a ton of hands on application. Very valuable teachings no matter how long you have been wheelin!

Just wanted to say THANKS! to the whole UROTC crew for a great 4WD 202 class yesterday. There is a ton of useful information in this class. Everything from proper rigging techniques, to the essentials needed for field expedient repairs, to diagnosis of the major systems of your vehicle, and even scientific recovery resistance calculations. These guys can show you how to do things with a Hi-Lift jack that you never thought of! This is a great class put on my top notch instructors.

By the end of the class, during our "Quest" we were on a semi-Bigfoot hunt! :eek:

Back