January workday

I'm going to try to make this one, prob ask off of work to make sure I can go.

Sent from my mobile Toyota base using Tapatalk

Would you guys like me to cook for this day???

When I get my schedule for work I will let you know Eli, I will try to get something going regardless.

Here we go again.

A few days after this i get to go do my civic duty and be a juror. Oh what fun.

OK let me preface this with this.... After sitting in on the FOU meeting last Saturday here is what I take from what the FS is looking for on workdays....

They are looking for the clubs to keep up there sponsored trail. This means them oraganizing and carry out the items needed to be done on there adpoted trail, not waiting on the FS to tell them what to do. That being said there has been a request for a spefic list of what the FS is looking for as a standard for the trails. Basicaly having a plan on there own so that after the breif meeting with the FS they take the bull by the horn.

The FS will be there for back up and supplies and guideness on these days and to take care of the bigger projects which may mean many clubbs and indivaulas working together in wich case maybe a key person from the sponsored trail acts more like a project organizer rather than director.

Someone correct me if I am wrong here please. This also means that people like my self that are not in clubs will have to be proactive find where they will fit in. With the idea of a PUNCH list that could be posted you could grab and item or two and work on them by yourself on these days or any day. Alsways remeber to check in with the FS to record hours as a VOL even on days that are not work days. Chris Cagle said we could also keep a log book at the Outpost to make it easier for everyone invovled.

I think you hit the nail on the head snappy, and Im sure Mike( two guys metal fab) will let us know any details and any info to be prepred for specific work needed as well as my club leadership.

Snappy is 100% correct in my opinion and he has given me some awesome ideas to think about that will help clubs and individuals who are not affiliated with a club to have a better idea as to what they should be doing on their trail. I probably will not have anything anytime soon as far as a punch list or anything set up on the trail with the holidays coming but I hope to set up a meeting with the FS after new years. Forgive me for not elaborating more but right now I have a case of the crud and just want to sleep.

Sent from my ball and chain a.k.a Smartphone

Back