Jeep 4.7 L I6 Turbo stroker engine !! Drop in ready !!

outlet

This is the Ultimate Jeep stroker 4.7 L l6 engine
with a proprietary turbo boost system.Now you
can have V8 horsepower in a true bolt in I6
engine installation.Check out the build sheet :

* Custom Arias racing pistons.
* Proprietary turbo boost system increase dynamic compression
* Custom grind camshaft
* Steel billet 4340 balance and cryo-treated rods
* Custom modified ported and polish cylinderhead
to each application.
* 2 year warranty

Call today and find out how we can
get your jeep going.919-917-5439

Any chance you can stroke a JK engine?

Whoa.... I am interested, or maybe intrigued is a better word. How sturdy is something like this? How much abuse can it handle? Could it survive in a racing environment?

Would you describe a setup like this as "bullet proof"? I know nothing really is, but things can be overbuilt for strength and I'm curious if this would be described that way.

it's like a trash bag. you can stuff more in there than you usually do - but there's a point where it explodes on the way to the curb.
where's that point - depends on how aggressive your trip to the curb is. KOH has to be as aggressive as it gets.

And what transmission do you put behind it....?

Really interested to hear HP and torque numbers. Wondering how it compares to a newcomer racing stroker. I know him motor makes big numbers without a turbo. I also know they are durable. I watched Brad beat the wheels off his race jeep time after time and that motor kept on keeping on.

Clearly there are a lot of questions here.
@outlet Why don't you send me one and I'll try it out, dyno it, beat on it, and give you and all these other guys some feedback. I've already got a 4.6 stroker so it would be a good comparison.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any OP response to some of these questions.
If I was going into "vendor" mode on any forum I would:

1) Have a cool avatar
2) Proof my sales pitch for content and grammar
3) Promptly respond to questions - especially ones challenging validity or spec related.

I would like to offer a "Proprietary Marketing System" that will make Fortune 500 power out of an enthusiast forum thread.
Introductory price is only $4800 :D

Good Morning. Sorry for the late response but I was moving cores and got back late last night. As stated our new Stroker engine produces 297HP @ 325 ft lbs. of torque at 4800 RPM's. Our entry level pricing is at $4,800.
New patented piston technology swirls the fuel increasing dynamic compression above 2,600 RPM's. Arrangements are being made with a member to present our whole program. Please private message if you would like to make an appointment to review our new engine available for delivery the first week in April.

Back