JMedic in Winston-Salem?

Shazam

Thinking of having a power brake and power steering conversion. Any feedback on work, craftsmanship, etc? Many thanks!

I think they may be out of business or atleast their not on Peterscreek Pkwy any more.

zj_95 is right. he is there beside of dick's sporting goods next to the mall. I talked to him a couple weeks ago when he helped me out with my TJ. he knows what he is doing and the mechanics there are all good guys. he works on the old stuff too and not just the new jeeps. give him a call and he'll get you going again.

I wonder why he keep moving? He's been in 4 locations that I know of. If you get the owner, he knows his shit. But he's had some flunkies working for him in the past. I think his prices are a little high, but like I said, if you get the owner, he's nice enough and knows his Jeep info.

To be honest, a Power steering and Power Brake conversion isn't all that involved. Have you considered doing it yourself?

I wonder why he keep moving? He's been in 4 locations that I know of. If you get the owner, he knows his shit. But he's had some flunkies working for him in the past. I think his prices are a little high, but like I said, if you get the owner, he's nice enough and knows his Jeep info.

To be honest, a Power steering and Power Brake conversion isn't all that involved. Have you considered doing it yourself?

Thanks for the confidence - but I'm no mechanic..especially with my brakes!:lol:

Back