Jody Treadway

StrokedWJ

Jody's been working on my WJ since around 2004. His latest work was re-gearing my Currie HP9. Got everything installed in the jeep and took it for a spin tonight. Jeep's the quietest its ever been since installing the 9" axle. If you're looking for gear install or any 4x4 work in WNC, Jody's THE guy. Quality work that you know is done right! Glad to have you back in WNC man!

Jody just did my rear locker and bearings in the front axle in my 07 JK . It is like a new jeep !!! Great work . Great turnaround time . :D

As my luck gos i got a BAD locker . Told Jody what was going on with it .Jody called me back the next day and sad your new locker is on its way. My Jeep is back on the road new locker is in every thing is working great. Locking up just fine . I am extremely satisfied with the way Jody resolved the problem . :rockon:

As my luck gos i got a BAD locker . Told Jody what was going on with it .Jody called me back the next day and sad your new locker is on its way. My Jeep is back on the road new locker is in every thing is working great. Locking up just fine . I am extremely satisfied with the way Jody resolved the problem . :rockon:

Thanks for understanding that sometimes parts are bad straight from the factory (brand new Grizzly not locking under throttle). Luckily another top quality vendor allowed me to make it right for you quickly.

Last edited:
Hello all!, I'm more of a lurker on off-road and Jeep forums, but I had to comment.

Jody is the guy. Period. He's done several jobs for me, and I've never had a complaint. He put 4.88's in my Rubi, and when I've pulled the cover to check them (every 10k, 40 k on them now) they look as clean and pristine as the OEM's. He's a genius when it comes to Jeeps.

Back