Josh's 24hour transmission

I had him rebuild a 4L80E for me. Internal parts were fragged, so he didn't have it done in 24hrs, but did find me some used parts and get it back together for cheap, and really quick (2-3 day turn around). Basically all he does is build GM trannys, so he's pretty good at it. He had mine broken down and problems identified in about 30 minutes.

I had him rebuild a 4L80E for me. Internal parts were fragged, so he didn't have it done in 24hrs, but did find me some used parts and get it back together for cheap, and really quick (2-3 day turn around). Basically all he does is build GM trannys, so he's pretty good at it. He had mine broken down and problems identified in about 30 minutes.

Hope this wasn't the transmission in that truck I got from you, because that thing was a pile of crap. :lol:

Hope this wasn't the transmission in that truck I got from you, because that thing was a pile of crap. :lol:
Well...

It was, but I didn't want to place blame on the rebuilder considering that the problem seemed to be excess heat from the TC and everything seemed to work and shift fine, and he had nothing to do with the TC. That truck must have been cursed :shaking:

I know several that have used him. Good guy to deal with and he stands behind his work. Super fast turn around too. I have several of my commercial accounts that also take stuff to him. Every one I know that's got a trans from him has been happy with the work and price.

He's done a few for my family, me and my customers. Good pricing, fast turn around and very nice to deal with.

Great....thanks for the feedback. He does seem like a good, straight-up fellow from talking to him on the phone. The only weird thing is he won't 1 year warranty any vehicle trans older than 20 years. My old K5 with the 700R4 is too old...but he is rebuilding it like new??? But he did say if there were any problems, he would work with me to get them taking care of.

Will go with Josh.

Back