Kaufman Trailers, thoughts/opinions?

The Kaufman sales rep said they had sold 200 the day my brother called.

BS
Look just do the math, assume they average $2,000 per trailer.
That's $400,000/day
$2MM per week
$104MM /year.

Lol.
Do you Really believe they are a 100MM / yr company?

I know Travis, I figured someone would call me on that. But still 200 trailers in one day? Come on man.

I've worked with some of the largest trailer manufacturers in the country before on municipal generator deals, and an order of 50 trailers is an 8-12 week delivery time for a company with 6 manufacturing plants.

200 in one day? That would shut those guys down for months.
Then again I've never been there maybe they really have 20 plus manufacturing lines.

I bought a kaufman deluxe car hauler in a couple months ago. All four wheels were bent and the paint seems thinner than what's on my tundra. Other than that, trailer seems solid. Lots easier on my wallet than the imperial that I wanted.

I know Travis, I figured someone would call me on that. But still 200 trailers in one day? Come on man.

I've worked with some of the largest trailer manufacturers in the country before on municipal generator deals, and an order of 50 trailers is an 8-12 week delivery time for a company with 6 manufacturing plants.

200 in one day? That would shut those guys down for months.
Then again I've never been there maybe they really have 20 plus manufacturing lines.

Maybe they meant it was number 200 for the year? that might be more feasible.

Maybe they meant it was number 200 for the year? that might be more feasible.

Yep I'd get on board with that quicker, that would still be more than I would expect though. If they are making $300k/month they are doing very well
I was just pointing out that the OP has said a few times they sold 200 that day.

BS
Look just do the math, assume they average $2,000 per trailer.
That's $400,000/day
$2MM per week
$104MM /year.

Lol.
Do you Really believe they are a 100MM / yr company?

Maybe they DO generate $104MM per year. They had no problem giving me not 1, but 2 camo hats when I bought my trailer :D

I was there maybe 2 hours picking up my trailer and saw only 1 other trailer leave. They (Kaufman) have a huge facility and trailer inventory on hand. So maybe they can move a dozen or so a day.
I had a great experience when I bought mine. Being a salesman, I know what BS smells like,and I didn't catch a whiff while I was there. Was is more expensive than others? Yes it was but it is leaps and bounds a better product than any other (a lot) trailer I have ever owned.

Back