Kentucky Waterfall

bigwaylon

in case nobody knew why "Kentucky Waterfall" is another name for a mullet...check out these pics I snapped somewhere between Lexington and Louisville today:

IMG_4491.sized.jpg

IMG_4492.sized.jpg

BTW...for anybody that like horses, I spent a couple hours at the Kentucky Horse Park today. Got to see the only two living horses in the Top 25 horses of the previous century: Cigar and John Henry.

pics and video clips here: Kentucky Horse Park

Greg

The truck and the shirt fully complete it! Digging the rake with same size tires frt and rr.

SSWaters said:
The truck and the shirt fully complete it! Digging the rake with same size tires frt and rr.

but...the fronts were about a 185 and the rears about a 305!!

I was actually getting ready to snap a pic of the truck...until the door opened... :D :D

Greg

Yea, I see it now. Sad thing is my little brothers truck was just like that except blue! He had the suicides in front and the fats in the rear. Swapped ends everytime it rained.

So how was your visit to the "Kentucky horse farm" ? Were the girls .....or.... I mean horses pretty ? Did any of them still have all their teeth ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JB

Tennessee Top Hat.

Guys I could walk out in the plant and see more mullets than you could imagine.

Franklin said:
Tennessee Top Hat.

Guys I could walk out in the plant and see more mullets than you could imagine.

I believe you...that one was of such high quality that I couldn't pass it up, especially combined with the shirt, tight demin shorts, and the truck... :D :lol:

Greg

Rockeater said:
So how was your visit to the "Kentucky horse farm" ? Were the girls .....or.... I mean horses pretty ? Did any of them still have all their teeth ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JB

I know absolutely nothing about horses...but I actually had a good time.

They have the only two living horses ranked in the Top 25 of the last Century (Cigar and John Henry) and I got to see them up close.

They also did a Parade of Breeds, and had five different breeds they showed (they do it three times a day with 5-7 different breeds each time).

They had two come out like the horses in LadyHawk and the one in Mask of Zorro...I think they're called Friesians.

You could literally hear a gasp from the whole crowd as they entered the arena.

IMG_4469.sized.jpg

he had short reigns on the one he was riding, and the long reigns you see to lead the other...pretty cool...

the funniest thing was the couple behind me that had a Yorkshire Terrier...every time a horse came trotting into the arena it went crazy, barking it's head off like it wanted a piece...

can't speak too much for the girls/teeth ratio...most everybody there was 60+...

Greg

.I think they're called Friesians
According to my horse loving wife, yes, they are Friesans. Martha Stewart owns a bunch of them... They are "beautiful movers" and cost in the neighborhood of $70,000 EACH!!! I could have all kinds of Jeeps and tow rigs and trailers and spares and toys and stuff for that... :D

You forgot these too

GSW said:
Don't forget Camaro crash helmet.
The Texas Tailgate-Has a standard issue pickup on straight pipes
The Chicklet-Commonly found at cash registers
The Mulltalica-Knows every heavy metal riff known to man. He's the guy that goes to the music store every saturday and plays every guitar in the store
The Mullatino-Has a separate green card for his hair
The Mullsiah-Can be found as a woodworker, quote-"Life's a garden, dig it"
The Mullester-Need we say more, this guy watches Silence of the Lambs twice a week

Back