Keyless Entry

jeepin' jen

Slummin' with a sami
We're considering going with keyless entry on the shitbox (slide-in). Curious if anyone has installed on their camper & has brand recommendations.

35774AE1-ECFD-4A21-8ACF-93A89C680B7A.png
:D

Just don't lock the door!

a buddy did rvlock.com and likes his
That's actually the site I was looking at! I didn't know if it was worth the price though.

I'm bad about not locking the door but Joe always does. We locked ourselves out of the 5th wheel on like the 2nd trip so he ended up breaking the handle so we could get in 🤦‍♀️ This is why we can't have nice things 😂

That's actually the site I was looking at! I didn't know if it was worth the price though.

I'm bad about not locking the door but Joe always does. We locked ourselves out of the 5th wheel on like the 2nd trip so he ended up breaking the handle so we could get in 🤦‍♀️ This is why we can't have nice things 😂

my dad has locked himself out of the rv once or twice. There is a way in through a window though haha

Maybe just put a hide-a-key somewhere? Unless you are like my wife and its only good once.

like my wife and its only good once.
:laughing: If my wife can find it...she will move whatever it is to a place she will never remember, and when you ask her.....she never touched it.

Just know, we have really good superpowers
FTFY
She ALSO has the ability to get in the exact spot I need to be in, at the very moment I need to be there....especially if I'm carrying something very heavy. And she can sense this blindly from across the entire house while she's doing something important. She can drop everything ans zip across the entire house faster than a speeding bullet to stand right in that spot, and while in the process of zipping.... move that important object I JUST sat on the counter to deal with after I move this heavy object for her to some random location neither of us will ever find again.....because

:laughing:

FTFY
She ALSO has the ability to get in the exact spot I need to be in, at the very moment I need to be there....especially if I'm carrying something very heavy. And she can sense this blindly from across the entire house while she's doing something important. She can drop everything ans zip across the entire house faster than a speeding bullet to stand right in that spot, and while in the process of zipping.... move that important object I JUST sat on the counter to deal with after I move this heavy object for her to some random location neither of us will ever find again.....because

:laughing:
My wife shares the same pwoers.
But she has boobies and she lets me play with them, so all is forgiven

I put an rvlock.com lock on my Winnebago a couple years ago. We got locked in, not out. Not a good experience.

I really like the rvlock -- have had zero issues with it. And the electronic lock DOES throw the deadbolt.

Back