Kids say the Darndest things

:lol:cute:popcorn:

Thats good stuff!
My 2 yr old girl comes up to me yesterday and says "Daddy I went poop all by myself...and wipe too!!" Now that was kinda scary. I didnt find any surprises anywhere.Just way to much paper in the toilet.:rolleyes:

My son is just starting to talk and I am scared he will say something that will ultimately get me in deep.....

If you use the language, it'll happen! and the really surprising part, it'l be used in the correct context and similar circumstance.

I tend to let fly once in awhile, and 4yr old ears hear EVERYTHING!

Driving down the highway a few weeks ago, was getting ready to change lanes and traffic slowed quickly, 4yr old says " SHIT" almost as soon as the move was denied. It was funny, mom and I looked at each other and laughed ( on the inside )

I hereby resurrect this thread.

My 6 year old son was telling us about all the weekly "Specials" classes at school while we were sitting at the dinner table tonight.

Son: "Today was li-barry (library), tomorrow is my most favorite: GYM! Thursday is art, and Friday is music class. I don't remember what Monday is, but we do paperwork."
Me: "Must be the DMV"
Son: "I think its what daddy said"
Wife: :lol:
Me: :lol:
Son: "But I think the name might be different"

:laughing:

Kids are so funny.

My daughter is 3 and likes to go around and take peoples food orders and write it down on her little notepad. Last night she was taking our orders and I was just trying to think of words I knew she would say funny.

Chick-li-la
Chick-li-la saunce
Eggies

And then this morning out of the blue with no context she said " Shut uuuuup" and the wife and I looked at her and told her not to say that and she said "What? its from Home Alone"

Our Daughters grew up when Toy Story was big and she had several of the characters in action figure or stuffed toys. one evening she was visibly upset, I asked he what was wrong and she said I cant find my Big Woody, Where's my Big Woody 🍆 over and over. Wife and I laughed so hard and couldn't stop, she had no idea why but it upset her more.......

Side note:
She is now 28 and went to Jonas Brothers concert last night with a best friend from grade school of hers to "re-live her youth" she said this morning I'm too old for mid week concerts and drinks.:beer::laughing:

After 25, things just hit different. Hangovers started to hurttttttt and you're just tired all the time.

After 25, things just hit different. Hangovers started to hurttttttt and you're just tired all the time.
The key to drinking past 25 is to do it in 2 stages. Drink a fair amount the night before and get yourself primed up for the main event on night 2. My theory is that your body needs a refresher on how to process excessive amounts of alcohol after long hiatuses

Gotta stay hydrated more as you get older! That's why they hurt so bad the next day. Get a gallon of water in you before a rowdy night and it's much easier on you.

My 4 year old boy loves riding on the boat. We took a ride yesterday and he asked what those things were floating in the water. I told him they were buoys and tried to explain what they were for. He asked me today if we could take a boat ride and go look for some boobies. I said yes sir and didn’t correct him. We took a ride and searched for boobies.

Holy old thread Batman!

That 7y/o kid of mine in the first post is now 22!
When I read the first post I was like... wtf? He is way too old to be having babies. :D

Whenever posing for pictures, we always say 'cheese' right before hitting the button so everyone knows to get ready. I guess we take too many pictures, because around the age of 2-5, our son would get angry and say 'no cheese!' as he charged toward the camera with his fist in the air, LOL.

The other night, we were sitting on the couch. My 4yo daughter was sitting next to me studying my face. Then she says "Daddy, why you got beard in your nose?"

I just about fell off the couch.

When I read the first post I was like... wtf? He is way too old to be having babies. :D
that is not funny austin powers GIF

...but true

Back