killer cd coming out-- metal

Mr_DIY

just thought I'd try and get the word out.

5 Bolt Main's new (1st) cd is hitting stores on September the 13th. these guys are awesome and I'm buying 3 copies so I can give away 2.

Mr_DIY said:
just thought I'd try and get the word out.

5 Bolt Main's new (1st) cd is hitting stores on September the 13th. these guys are awesome and I'm buying 3 copies so I can give away 2.

So send me one so I can see what they are like. :flipoff2:

Ratman said:
So send me one so I can see what they are like. :flipoff2:

I will buy an extra cd or two for a "sorta" cool part or something. you really should check em out. :D

btw- I saw that one coming :lol:

Mr_DIY said:
I will buy an extra cd or two for a "sorta" cool part or something. you really should check em out. :D

btw- I saw that one coming :lol:

One of my bartender buds is from upstate. Went to school with a band that just signed with Century? records. He's supposed to get me a promo copy of the new one. Cool stuff, we sit around the bar and run the old farts off with it. :beer: I'll get ya a copy being your a fellow metal afficano.

Ratman said:
I'll get ya a copy being your a fellow metal afficano.

nice- thanks man. I installed a cd player in my work truck yesterday just so I could rock out (read- try to scream like chris vollz) while working :D

Mr_DIY said:
nice- thanks man. I installed a cd player in my work truck yesterday just so I could rock out (read- try to scream like chris vollz) while working :D

Sad.

Attempting to sing? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! :flipoff2:

Back