King Radiator

Caver Dave

Just holdin' it down here in BFV
While I'd previously used Gordons here in W-S, they're kinda hard to get hold of sometimes, so I went a different direction when I needed a 44gal steel tank repaired.

I called a couple local pro wrenchs & both recommended King Radiator. I called Doug on Monday, halfway expecting a song&dance over repairing the tank, despite it being listed as one of their specialties. No such thing! I was told sure enough, they'd be able to fix it and given an estimate over the phone. Since they open @ 0700, I was able to drop it off before work.

Went back a few days later before work to pick it up and was pleasantly surprised that the cost was LESS than his initial low mark! Patch was good and has been in the truck for a week now under 30gals (ouch!) of fuel with NO hint at leaking.

If you're in the Yadkin valley, I'd high recommend these guys. They can do ANY size job (had several radiators & oil coolers from the HUGE "dump-trucks" at the local quarry that wouldn't fit in the back of a FS LB pickup truck!) Besides that, Doug's a wheeler (not registered here & not really an "interweb guy") and a fellow service member still in the Reserves...

:beer:

While I'd previously used Gordons here in W-S, they're kinda hard to get hold of sometimes, so I went a different direction when I needed a 44gal steel tank repaired.

Haha probably because we have had two cars there this past week. Glad you found another place to meet your needs. I'm thinking about taking my heep in to get the AC fixed so I may check into them. :beer:

Back