Kuafman trailer issues? Anyone else?

gmcjimmy88

I bought my new trailer on mar 24. After getting it home the paint started pealing up. It is still not cured all the way. Stuff like this happens I understand that, but what irritates me is they have been giving me a major run around since the 29 of mar when I called them. Has anyone had any problems with them or know of anyone. The warranty does say the paint is not covered. I see this also but I feel that some sort of customer service should be used here. At least a return phone to tell me this would have been nice. As I speak to them they will not give me anyone highers number to contest the issues at hand. For $3,000 I would hope to receive something of quality in return. Then while on hold I hear all of the great quality and customer service they have. DOES ANYONE HAVE A CONTACT HIGHER IN THIS COMPANY OR EVEN THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAUS CONTACT INFO. I am highly irritaterd and this is a vent rant and a warning for those thinking of purchasing from kaufman.

A buddy of mine got a trailer from them and the bearings went out while it was still under warranty. Took him at least a week of calling. Their customer service is definetly not that great.

Back