Kudos to Chase at ECGS

scotty6336

Just thought these guys did right by my neighbor accross the street. My neighbors son who is 22 bought a gear set from Yukon and an overhaul kit in hopes to do it himself as I did mine last summer...Well as I explained what all was involved he decided to have the work done professionally, and I recommended ECGS over several other places.

That was 1000 miles ago almost exactly, and he told me the other day that the axle seals were now pouring gear oil out both sides. I told him to contact ECGS, and even though they didn't replace the seals nor were paid to do so, that they would probably take a look at it and at least give him some sort of a concession on price as they were just in there.

Long story short his dad went in there yesterday (and was probably an asshole, sorry guys) and Chase agreed to replace the seals at no charge.

Now I don't preach doing things for free at my shop or others, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet, lose a few bucks and suck it up to make something right. Nice job guys!

Back